HOW TOP DOG IS RESPONDING TO COVID-19
Top Dog takes the health and safety of our clients and employees seriously. In order to ensure that we continue to run a safe environment, we ask all clients to answer pre-screening questions prior to confirmation of bookings. These questions pertain to travel history, COVID-19 symptoms and testing, general health and risk.
Top Dog reserves the right to refuse service based on the responses provided. If the client situation changes between the time of booking and the appointment, they are asked to contact Top Dog immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Dog is taking the following steps to ensure safety for all clients and staff:
- Wearing full face respirators
- Wearing gloves
- Using Health Canada approved cleaners
- Completion of training certificate from Occupational Health and Safety Canada
- Respecting the 6 ft social distancing rule
- Ensuring regular hand washing and hygiene practices are followed by all staff
- Ensuring staff is symptom free. Any staff member experiencing symptoms will not be permitted to work. Staff is expected to contact Ottawa Public Health as soon as there is a suspicion of COVID-19 to have the diagnosis confirmed. Staff will not return to work until a 14 day period has been completed with no further symptoms.
- In the case that a client is infected we will offer a one-time free of charge cancellation and will not resume cleanings at the home until the 14 day symptom free period has bee completed.
- If we need to leave a home mid-clean due to symptoms - returning to complete the home will be discussed with the client on a case by case basis with the client.
- Top Dog will continue to monitor official government and health channels such as Health Canada, Ottawa Public Health and the World Health Organization and will revise policies on an as needed basis.